Our Mission & Vision
"Sunrise Peru Trek" is a leading independent specialist for Tours, trekking and walking holidays with group and self-guided trips all over the Peru. We're proudly to follow the following Missions and visions.
At Sunrise Peru Trek, we are committed to offer an improved and differentiated service to all tourists arriving in Peru; providing excellent service and helping them to interact with local people and introducing them to both the cultural and natural beauties of Peru while having a fun and unforgettable trip. We run our own tours and treks, which ensures quality food, service and equipment. Join us for an immersive Peruvian experience that few travellers get to.
At Sunrise Peru trek, we are committed to be the best sustainable and responsible Peruvian tour operator of tours and adventure trips, providing exceptional service with top quality equipment and professionals in the field; and with our profits help the rural communities especially children with their educations and health.
- Exceeding expectations through effective, resourceful, caring service while inspiring the highest level of trust.
- Top guides for top clients. Continual quality improvement our trips, up-dating qualification of our staff and guides.
- Positive environment and social impact, “Leave no trace”, environmentally sensitive company.
- Emergency and Medical assistance line and operational offices 24h/7D.
- Superb value for money in our All included Packages, expeditions, treks and tours.
- 100% operated by «SUNRISE PERU TREK» and guaranteed departures.
- Create and generate job for our local community people who love and have passion in this work with effort and dedication to support their families for better life. Peruvian government has never considered them in their plans of development. We feel this is an obligation and compromise for us.
AIDING THE LOCAL ECONOMY
«SUNRISE PERU TREK» is placed in Cusco –Peru; it´s proud to work very closely with the local communities in the region of Cusco. Usually our guides, chefs, porters and drivers etc. employed for our trips come from the surrounding villages (Lares, Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Calca, Chincheros Izcuchaca) as does much of our food and supplies. We aim to aid the local economy at a direct level as much as possible. Many of our porters have opportunity to work as a guide after they completed their studies. We are recognized and respected by SUNAT (Peruvian Contributor Office) as a principal contributor and pay regularly our sales taxes which are included in our tours. “Fair Play” When you buy a trek, tour or tour package with a tour company outside of Peru you are not contributing towards the Peruvian economy in the form of sales taxes because some of our laws in Tourism are against local families business.